This is the introduction to the March 27th, 2021 D1LG meeting. The agenda is discussed, and the Treasurer’s report is given.
John Tang of the San Jose Water provides a high-level overview of the infrastructure investment requirements of maintaining a safe water supply. This is worthy of a longer discussion.
Agustin Cuello is introduced by Vice Mayor Jones. Cuello then discusses the West San Jose Multimodal Transportation Improvement Plan.
Lynn Rogers of the Office Cultural Affairs for the City of San Jose discusses the plan for a mural for Fire Station 14. This is part of the D1 Decides program.
The rest of the meeting was about Opportunity Housing, which is documented here.
Time: 9-11 AM, Virtual Meeting
- General Business 9:00 – 9:10
- Agenda and Minutes (5 min)
- Treasurer’s Report (5 min)
- District 1 Council Office Update 9:10 – 9:40
Discussion Topics 9:45 – 11:00
- Saratoga Ave/San Tomas Aquino Fire Station #14 Mural (D1 Decides) – Office Cultural Affairs Presentation/Discussion ~20 min
- Opportunity Housing – Opportunities and Challenges ~60 min
- Silicon Valley at Home (15 minutes)
- Families & Homes SJ (15 minutes)
- Q &A – please complete questions in advance, if possible https://forms.gle/exZr29gGDxwmwHX67
- Adjourn 11:00
Future D1LG meeting dates for your calendar (Dates subject to change)